Creating a password can sometime be a an embarrassing step in our daily lives, but it's essential as our credit card number could be.
Here are some tips for creating Back Office Passwords :
- Our Back Office asks you a minimum of 8 characters, but shorter password are easy to Hack. We can advise you the creation of a password of 12 characters minimum.
- Remember to use lowercase and capital letters, numbers, and special characters.
- A sentence is a better password than a simple word, and it can easily contain all the necessary elements: eg: I have 1 cat that barks when the caravans pass !
- Although you can easily remember, do not use your pet's name as a password.
- Do not use birth dates either, choose random numbers. Avoid choosing a number between 1950 and 2049 is better.
- You can replace an A with an @ (ex: c@t), or a l with a 1 to add special characters or numbers.
- You can use typographic emoticons in a password :-)
- Do not use the same password everywhere.
You can find on internet some password generator who can help you to create strong password.