A new campaign creation mode is now available: the random mode.
This mode allows you to distribute your content randomly during the campaign. Each player will have a different session from others. The distribution remains balanced, with all players having the same number of content to play each day.
To create your random campaign, follow these steps:
- Select the mode during campaign creation.
- Choose the number of days for your campaign
- Select the contents for your campaign
- Verify the information of your campaign and the distribution of contents
Here are a few rules to know:
- You can always switch from random mode to manual mode, and your content will be preserved.
- The content is distributed randomly, but each player will have the same number of contents as others each day.
- The content is distributed proportionally to ensure fair gaming sessions.
- Once a random campaign is activated, you can no longer modify it (add or remove content, change dates, etc.). However, you can duplicate your campaign to make modifications.